THE DUTY OF CARE WORKPLACE LIABILITY ©
Email and the Internet increase our business productivity and efficiency but technology access and the ability to quickly respond brings hidden dangers that can create significant risk and liability if we are not careful in our approach.
In this program your employees will learn about the potential risk and liability associated with electronic communications in the workplace and how these risks can seriously effect them and their organisation.
By identifying and understanding these risks, employees will be better equipped to avoid liability and therefore avoid loss and damage.
- Email risks and misconceptions
- Email and Internet Liability Issues including:-
- Copyright Infringement
- Sexual Harassment
- Confidentiality Breach
- Product and Professional Liability
- Computer Viruses
- Contractual Liability and Illegal Activity
- Scams and Fraud
- Vicarious Liability and the Legal System
View our Enterprise License Agreement